View options

User

View options

Postby Jquayle » May 8th, '12, 20:35

Is it possible to switch the view to something other then a breakdown by date in the left column?

I understand where this would be advantageous in certain situations, but works out horribly if you're trying to organize by other means.

I created sub folders to help sort the types of videos (Feature movies, kid movies, iphone videos) and everything ends up dumped together in a very long single list.

I think the organizing by date is a nice feature, I just wish it wasn't the ONLY option.

Thank you

Re: View options

Postby Brandon P » May 9th, '12, 07:30

Hello Jquayle,

Thank you for your feedback in both your posts. These are legitimate and understandable suggestions. They will be brought up to our design team and may be added in a future release if it is possible.
Brandon P
G-Technology Technical Support

User

Re: View options

Postby Jquayle » May 9th, '12, 08:13

Thanks for the quick reply and the very proactive development. This is a great little product. It's very obvious by reading through the forum that the development team plans to keep improving on it incrementally.

A lot of companies brag about 'upgradable' feature sets, and then ignore a product and it's customers suggestions.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Return to iOS app

Fatal: Not able to open ./cache/data_global.php