|Download the Windows G-RAID configurator from the following link, RAID Configurator. Once downloaded, run the file to install the G-RAID Studio Configurator. Please refer to the steps below on how to install and change the RAID setting. Keep in mind that changing the RAID setting will delete all the data on the drive.
- Double click on the file downloaded. You will get the End User License Agreement screen below. Click on the box to check that you agree to the license terms and conditions. Then click on Install to continue.
- The G-RAID Studio Configurator will install on your computer.
- Once installed, you will get the following screen. Click on Close to finish the installation.
- Once you have installed the software, click on the G-RAID Studio Configurator Icon located in your desktop. Once you do that, the screen below will appear. To change the RAID setting, verify that is says G-RAID Studio Thunderbolt as the device and click on Configure.
- You can now choose what RAID setting you want. Choose the RAID setting you want and click on Configure.
- You will get a warning message stating that configuring the RAID will delete all the data. Click on Continue to continue.
- You will get another warning message that this process will delete all the data. Click on OK to continue.
- The G-RAID Studio Configurator will now be configuring your G-RAID Studio to the selected RAID setting.
- Once completed, you will get the screen below. You will now need to format your G-RAID Studio. Click on Disk Management and refer to the link here to format your G-RAID Studio on Windows.