How to Connect as a Wireless Network Drive on Windows 7
As a wireless drive you can access and mange your G-CONNECT and it's content via the G-CONNECT's wireless connection. Select your G-CONNECT wireless network (SSID) through your wireless network manager.
- Connect to the G-CONNECT over Wi-Fi
- Open Computer and click on Map network drive:
- You will be prompted to enter a server to connect to. Enter the same address you would use to connect through the web application: \\172.16.0.1\admin
- After clicking Finish you will be prompted to log into the server. Enter the same login information you would use when connecting to the iPad, iPhone or Web Application.
- After clicking ok the drive will appear in Computer as a drive.
You can then transfer files to the G-CONNECT just as you would any files on your computer.