Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
|Can I upload content to G-CONNECT from my iOS device?
Can I upload content to G-CONNECT from my iOS device?
Due to limitations of the iOS, there is not a user-friendly way to upload content from your iOS device to the G-CONNECT using the G-CONNECT Mobile App. However, there are some iOS apps that support the WebDAV protocol which allows users to access content, edit and upload it to the G-CONNECT. For example, with the Apple Pages app, you can create or edit a document and then “Share” and copy the file to the G-CONNECT using the WebDAV protocol.
- In Apple Pages, open "Tools" and select "Share and Print".
- Select "Copy to WebDAV".
- A pop-up window will appear requesting the WebDAV Sign In details
- Enter the G-CONNECT WebDAV server address, Username (Admin or Guest) and Password just as you would when trying to sign into the device through the iPad, iPhone or Web Application and click Connect.
- Pages will request the file format to copy to the G-CONNECT via WebDAV. Select the appropriate format for your needs.
- Next you will need to select the location to save a "copy" to. Once you have navigated to the folder that you will like to save the file to, select "Copy" and your file will be saved on your G-CONNECT.
|Article ID: 99
||Article Created: 07-22-2013 14:25 PM||Last Modified: 07-22-2013 14:25 PM|