Adding Content to G-CONNECT
Once your G-CONNECT device is set up, you will be ready to transfer content onto it for your viewing pleasure.
The device has been pre-loaded with the following category folders, which is the recommended way to organize your files when you add content.
- Documents - Users can store different types of document files in this folder such as .DOC or .PDF
- Music - Users can store different types of music files in this folder such as .MP3 or .M4A
- Photos - You can store different types of image files in this folder such as .JPG or .TIFF
- Public - The Public folder is a way for the Admin user to share content stored on their G-CONNECT with Guest users. This folder is viewable by both the Admin and Guest users. It also contains another set of sub-folders, which includes Documents, Music, Photos, Apple Time Machine® Backup and Videos, which can be used to organize this public content.
- Apple Time Machine® Backup - If you are using a Mac® computer, you will see this folder, which contains files from incremental backups that can be restored at a later date.
- Videos - You can store different types of video files in this folder such as .M4V or .MOV