Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
|How do I restore the look of my drive icon after I've formatted my G-Technology drive on the Mac?
- Download the icon package from our website here: Download Mac Icons
- Once the file has downloaded, you will see a .zip folder on your desktop titled "G-Technology_Icons"
- Double click on the file to open the folder and you will see all the G-Technology icons.
- Select the icon that you want to use and press the Command key and the "C" key at the same time (Command+C) to copy the Icon to the clipboard.
- On your desktop select the drive that you would like to apply the icon to. Press Command+I (will open the Info window)
- Click on the Icon in the upper left part of the "Get Info" window.
- Press Command+V (Paste) on your keyboard to paste the icon to the drive.
- Close all windows.
|Article ID: 8
||Article Created: 08-06-2009 21:50 PM||Last Modified: 11-14-2014 11:57 AM|