Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
|My G-Speed eS works with Mac OS X Tiger but not on Leapord
If your G-Speed eS was working fine under Mac OS X 10.4.xx (Tiger) but is not seen by Mac OS X 10.5.xx (Leopard) try the following.
1. Download the G-Speed eS Drivers Package for Mac OS X
2. Once the file is downloaded, double click on it to uzip the G-SPEED eS 1.6.4.dmg.
3. Double click on the G-SPEED eS 1.6.4.dmg to mount the disk image to the desktop
4. When the disk image is verified it will mount on your desktop.
5. Double click on the uninstall.command to begin the uninstall process
The Terminal application will open and run a script asking you for the admin password.
6. Enter the admin password. If all goes right you should see the following
The following service files will be deleted
7. Quit the terminal application and make your way back to the G-Speed eS mounted disk image and run the the G-Speed-eS1.6.4 package to install the newest drivers for Leopard.
8. Restart your computer and you should be up and running.
* If you are still unable to access your G-Speed eS through the desktop and located in the U.S., you can contact our tech support department at 1-888-426-5214.
** If you are located outside the U.S. please visit this page for a list of technical support phone numbers: http://g-technology.com/contact/contact_support
|Article ID: 28
||Article Created: 08-06-2009 21:50 PM||Last Modified: 07-31-2013 19:22 PM|