Search our FAQ to find resolutions to common issues.
|I forgot my G-CONNECT Wireless Network Password
I forgot my G-CONNECT Wireless Network Password
There may be certain situations in which you need to reset* the G-CONNECT device. Typically, this happens when you misplace or lose your Wireless Network SSID password.
To reset the device, please follow the steps below:
- Power on the device and wait for the Status LED to stop flashing.
- Press and hold the small round button labeled Wi-Fi found on the back of the
G-CONNECT for 10 seconds or until the Status LED begins to rapidly flash. Once the lights begin to flash, you can release the Wi-Fi button.
- The reset process can take up to 2 minutes. Please do not power off the device while the reset is occurring.
- The G-CONNECT will either power off or the lights will stop flashing. This indicates the process is complete.
- You are now ready to run through the Web Application Setup process and reconfigure your G-CONNECT.
* When you reset your device, certain information that had been entered during setup will not be saved (e.g. your Wireless network SSID and password). You will need to run through the Web Application Setup process again. Any saved Favorites and all Preference Settings will not remain 'saved', however, all your content will still be available.
|Article ID: 135
||Article Created: 07-22-2013 17:24 PM||Last Modified: 07-22-2013 17:24 PM|